Thursday, January 15, 2009

5 Things You Do Not Need To Know About Me

Manish Mohan has tagged me on this meme on 7 things you do not need to know about me. But I could come up with only 5 things so far.

Here is a list of 5 things you do not need to know about me:

1) I have planned to become a vegetarian for four days in a week. (Possibly not happening this year :-))

2) Of late am watching all romantic Korean movies. (Seems like I'm smitten by Korean movies)

3) I learnt to ride a scooty on my own. Have knocked down many a people in my first two attempts. :P They almost fell off their vehicles.

4) I once fell into a drain! Yuck it was long long back though.

5) I can watch 2-3 movies back to back on a single day.


So there you go guys.
I tag
Geeta, Archana, Smriti, Nishana, Vaishnavi, Ashim, Rashmi, Satya, Sneha, Sushant, Shipra, Ripul, Yatin, Meghna to continue this meme.

No comments: